1. Google Pixel 2 XL
Flagship phone of Google, Pixel 2 XL released in the month of November in India and coming with a price tag of ₹ 52,791.
- The 4 GB RAM and Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998 makes it as an excellent performer.
- 6 inch P-OLED display gives a pixel density of 537ppi .
- Excellent battery capacity and Fast Charging Feature
- Excellent cameras(12.2 MP primary camera and 8 MP front camera)
- Lacks expandable memory
- Single SIM support
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has made its market appearance from September 2017 on wards. The device comes with a starting rate of ₹ 51,900.
- IP-68 protected design and Excellent display features.
- Impressive cameras(12 MP+12 MP dual primary camera, 8 MP Front Camera)
- S Pen gives agile performance.
- Good Performance and Configuration
- 6.3 inch screen looks a bit larger for single hand use
- 3300 mAh battery looks slight weaker in the price range
3. Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Samsung's premium Galaxy S9 Plus is priced at ₹ 62,200 in the Indian market, and made its market appearance in March 2018.
- Great Pair of Cameras(12 MP+12 MP dual primary camera, 8 MP Front camera)
- Excellent Performer
- 128 GB storage looks great.
- Fantastic Display
- Average battery backup
- Slight Weightier(189 gm).
4. Honor View 10
Honor View 10 made its market arrival from January 2018 on wards. The phone is priced at ₹ 29,999 in the Indian market.
- Excellent Configuration.
- 128 GB huge storage capacity
- Powerful Cameras(16 MP+20 MP dual primary camera. 13 MP Front camera)
- Excellent battery life and Quick Charging Feature
- Sleek Design
- Hybrid Slim Slot
- Average AI features
5. OnePlus 5T
One Plus 5T made its release in the Indian market on November 2017. It is coming with a price tag of ₹32,999.
- 6.01 inch display is having a 402ppi pixel density looks best in class.
- Great camera features(16 MP+20 MP Primary Dual Camer, 16 MP Front Camera).
- Excellent Performer.
- Thickest Phone
- Quick Charging
- Doesn't have external storage option
6. Redmi Note 5 Pro
Xiaomi's Redmi Note 5 Pro is coming with a price tag of ₹ 18,999. The phone was released in the month of February, 2018.
- Effortless performance.
- 4000mAh Li-ion battery gives excellent capacity
- Cameras worth the price tag(12 MP+ 5 MP Primary Camera, 20 MP Front Camera).
- Excellent Display(403 ppi Pixel Density).
- Lacks 4K Video Recording Feature
7. Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi's A1 is priced at ₹ 16,400 in the Indian Market. The phone released in the month of September last year(2017).
- Excellent build
- Exceptional dual cameras(12 MP+ 12 MP dual primary cameras, 5 MP front camera )
- Decent Performer
- Excellent Display Features(Having a pixel density of 401ppi ).
- Ordinary Battery Life(3080 mAh)
- Heating Problems.
8. Moto G5 Plus
Moto G5 Plus released in the month of March this year(2018). The smartphone is coming with a price tag of ₹ 13,999.
- Metal-clad design looks great.
- Excellent Performer
- Comes with a 3000mAh solid battery
- Splash Proof
- Ordinary camera performance(12 MP Primary, 5 MP front camera)
9. Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Xiaomi Redmi 5 A launched in the month of November 2017. The phone comes with a price tag of ₹6,999 in the Indian market.
- Impressive performer
- Excellent Cameras(13 MP Primary Camera, 5 MP Front Camera)\
- Good Storage(32 GB)
- Features worth the Budget
- Heating Issues
- Average Display Features
10. Honor 7X
Huawei's budget phone, 7X is priced at ₹12349. The phone was released in the month of December 2017
- Excellent Configurations
- Smooth Perfotmance
- Amazing Battery Features
- Excellent Pair of Cameras( 16 MP+ 2 MP Dual Primary Camera, 8 MP Front Camera).
- Slippery Body