1. Sachin Tendulkar : It was in February 2010 when history was made in men's ODI cricket as Sachin Tendulkar became the first to score a double hundred - 200* vs South Africa in Gwalior
2. Virender Sehwag was the 2nd one to hit the double Ton in ODI cricket
3. In November 2013, Rohit Sharma took a liking to the Australian attack as he carted them around the Chinnaswamy stadium to become the third Indian to score a double hundred - 209 vs Australia in Bengaluru.
4. In November 2014, Rohit Sharma registered the highest individual score in ODIs - 264 vs Sri Lanka in Kolkata.
5. Chris Gayle: First non Indian to hit the double Ton.
6. Martin Guptill
7. Rohit Sharma: Hitman is back again with another double ton